Anest Iwata W400 High TEC gravity feed air spray guns are high transfer efficient air spray guns. Anest Iwata with the W400 High TEC achieved transfer efficiency levels that were better than many HVLP spray guns could achieve and independent testing certification from Thatcham supports this fact. The transfer efficiency during testing was 92% for primer and 76.9% for solid colour and 74.7% with clear resulting in a certified overall transfer efficiency of 81%!
Light weight at only 380 grams for the W400 High TEC spray gun head only, this high quality gravity feed air spray gun will provide years of first rate spray paint finishing. Anest Iwata W400 High TEC gravity air spray guns operate optimally at 2 bar or 28 psi inlet air pressure and all models up to 1.6mm typically consume 270 litres per minute or 9.9 cfm of compressed air while a 1.8mm and 2.5mm version will consume in the region of 290 litres per minute or 10.2 cfm of compressed air. Available standard setups are 1.2mm, 1.3mm, 1.4mm, 1.6mm, 1.8mm and 2.5mm and all models are fitted with the LV2 air cap.
- 1.2mm setup
- 140 ml per minute fluid output
- 175mm wide spray fan pattern
- 1.3mm setup
- 160 ml per minute fluid output
- 215mm wide spray fan pattern
- 1.4mm setup
- 210 ml per minute fluid output
- 255mm wide spray fan pattern
- 1.6mm setup
- 240 ml per minute fluid output
- 270mm wide spray fan pattern
- 1.8mm setup
- 400 ml per minute fluid output
- 260mm wide spray fan pattern
- 2.5mm setup
- 580 ml per minute fluid output
- 310mm wide spray fan pattern
Choose any part number ending with C if you wish to purchase a W400 complete with genuine Anest Iwata gravity 600ml pot or any part number that ends in a G only if you wish to purchase the W400 High Tec air spray gun head only without the gravity pot.