Samson Arnold GFS Gravity feed air spray guns are a long established and very well known gravity feed air spray gun range that are popular in timber and joinery finishing and general refinish and industrial industries due to the Samson Arnold rugged construction and value for money.
Samson Arnold GFS gravity air spray guns are available with a 1.4mm nozzle and needle setup for base and top coats, stains, lacquers and poly urethanes or a 2.0mm fluid set up that can be used to apply primers, fillers and general purpose heavy viscosity coatings.
Additionally a combined 1.4mm and 2.0mm set up in one box if you require the versatility of 2 fluid setup options from the one gravity feed air spray gun.
Samson Arnold GFS gravity air spray gun details;
- Brand - Samson
- Air Consumption - 12cfm
- Gravity Paint Pot Cup Capacity - 700ml
- Warranty - 1 Year
- Spray Gun Weight - 700 grams
- Suggested Working Air Pressure - 30 psi - 2 BAR
Models and Part numbers available;
- S106304 ARNOLD GFS Spray gun with cup 1.4mm
- S106305 ARNOLD GFS Spray gun with cup 2.0mm
- S106301 ARNOLD GFS Spray gun with cup and 2 setups 1.4mm and 2.0mm * inclusive of setup in the spray gun